About IIM Raipur
The Institute believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally. The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate.
Presently IIM Raipur operates from the Government Engineering College Campus, Raipur. The Government of Chhattisgarh has allotted over 200 acres of land for the proposed IIM Raipur campus in Naya Raipur. The proposed campus will be a state-of-the-art campus presenting a blissful mix of modern architecture, culture & heritage of Chhattisgarh.
Post Graduate Program in Management
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive
Executive Fellow Programme in Management
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Executive Education Program
Admission Process and Eligibility
Admission to IIM Ranchi will be based on the performance of candidates in the CAT,
Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI) and also based on their profile.
The WAT and PI process will be common for the following IIMs, namely IIM
Amritsar, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM
Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Trichy and IIM Udaipur.
National Level Competitions
- Phoenix:A case based event focussing on the revival of a company.
- AdZynga:The Ad War event of Mantra.
- Meliora:An Ad analysis event organised by the club.
- Elixir: An event concerned with launching a unique product in the market and providing a marketing strategy for the same.
- Case Files: The flagship Live Case study event organized by Mantra.
- Seeker:The online treasure hunt event organized by Mantra. 30 gruelling levels to test the participants.
- Manovra: The marketing strategy event organized by Mantra. This provides an opportunity to get into a marketer’s shoes and strategize different aspects of marketing.
Marketing Fest – Samarth
Mantra organized its first marketing fest Samarth in 2016. The event was in a league format where participants had to solve their way past four live cases to win the title. The event saw more than 1000 participants fighting it out.
On Campus Events
- CMO Factory: ‘Marketing for Start-ups’ workshop was conducted in association with CMO Factory. Session was taken by Mr. Nitish Rai Gupta, a veteran marketer with over 14 years of experience at P&G, Coca-Cola and Yum Brands.
- Grey space:Application of freshly learned Marketing concepts with a blend of fun and humour.
- BizzStrat: A business strategy simulation game where each team is given a product and a set of scenarios. With the constrained plots, the teams had to come up with the most optimal and sustaining strategy.
- Batch Preparedness Sessions: Various important concepts, strategies and marketing tips were shared with the new batch. This enhanced their marketing knowledge. Also includes sessions of SPSS & Google AdWords.
- Marketing Information Board: A one-stop solution to the latest marketing trends. Apart from current marketing information, MIB also includes SIP experiences of some of the seniors. The board updated with new talks and stories.
- Snippets: A series of marketing quiz questions and riddles posted in the WhatsApp group. The first person to give the correct answer receives a token prize.
- Batch Size: 201
- Fresher: 48%
- Work experience <2 years: 33%
- Work experience >2 years: 19%
Placements & Fee Structure:
- Average Package (INR): 12,45,359/-
- Fee (INR): 11,81,000/-
- Coffee Day Beverages
- Berger Paints
- Chai Point
- Analytics Quotient
- Backspace Consulting
- Career Launcher
- Mu Sigma
- CP Group
- RBL Bank
- Decimal Point
- HDFC Bank
- Aditya Birla SunLife Insurance
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Larsen & Toubro
- Blue Star
- VM Ware
- Tata Steel
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Sports Complex
- WiFi Campus
GEC Campus, Sejbahar
Raipur 492 015, India