1. How many factors of 25 * 36 * 52 are perfect squares?
Answer: Option B Explanation:
Any factor of this number should be of the form 2a * 3b * 5c. For the factor to be a perfect square a,b,c have to be even. a can take values 0, 2, 4. b can take values 0, 2, 4, 6 and c can take values 0, 2 Total number of perfect squares = 3 * 4 * 2 = 24.
Answer: Option C Explanation:
Required percentage: =[(70+80)/(95+110)×100] =[(150/205)×100] =73.17
- Only G amongst the seven friends studied in college X along with E.
- Since there is no place is left in College X and F is not with B so B is in y
- Since A is not in college Z therefore A is also in college Y.
- We are given by the statement that, none of those studied in college Y is a teacher, so A,B,C, three of them are not Teacher i.e. so the one who is a Teacher would be D because we also know that E,F,G three of them also not teacher .
Who are dogmatic individuals? People who keep opinions of their own and are not willing to accommodate others. This is best reflected in option 2, where people would object to the dogmas held by others, that is their stringent opinions.
India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has been inaugurated by the Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, along with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the Nagpur Airport Complex to promote eco-friendly transport. With this, Nagpur became the first city in India to have electric mass mobility system with a fleet of 200 electric vehicles, including taxis, buses, e-rickshaw and autos.