Best CET Preparation BooksAnisha Mukhija
Best CET 2021 Exam Preparation Books
Aspirants preparing for the CET exam must refer to the best books and resources for MAH CET 2021 preparation. For a thorough understanding of the subjects and sections, best books will provide good study material to the aspirants. There are various sources online to study for MAH CET 2021, however, candidates can clear their basics or can understand the MAH CET exam pattern in detail by taking the help of offline books.
Candidates preparing for MAH CET can refer to many books according to their choice, however, while selecting the best books for the 2021 MAH CET exam, candidates must choose a book that explains basic concepts, questions with variable difficulty, mocks, and solved papers. Additionally, the right kind of books and study materials coupled with the best mocks for CET Preparation will help candidates prepare well for the MAH CET examination. We have listed the best CET Preparation books students must refer to in the below table.
Additionally, CATKing also provides the best resources and top-quality mocks trusted by thousands of students for their CET Preparation. Get access to those HERE
Best CET Exam Preparation Books
|Book Title / Name||Author / Publisher|
|MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide||Disha Publications|
|50+ Solved Papers MBA||Arihant Publications|
|Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2020||Arihant Publications|
|The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra||Vandana Thorpe|
|Target MHCET (MBA/MMS) – Past papers + 6 Mock Tests||Disha Publications|
|Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board||Priyanka Prakashan|
|Study material on all sections of MBA CET Maharashtra||Chandresh Agarwal|
Access our CET 2021 Course HERE
CET 2021 Exam Key Highlights
- Number of Colleges through CET: 300+
- Conducting Body: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Application Process: Online
- Application fee: Rs 1000 (All India) & Rs 800 ( Maharashtra Candidates)
- Total Number of Questions: 200
- Total Time Duration: 120 Minutes
- Sessions of the exam Conducted: 4
CET Exam Pattern
- For 2021 MAH-CET, the Exam pattern was changed. The time duration was reduced from 2.5 hours to 2 hours while the number of questions is same i.e. 200
- MAH-CET is conducted online over a period of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The medium of the exam was English, and the paper had a total of 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates will be allotted 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Every question had 5 answer options out of which candidates had to select one.
- The exam is held in multiple sessions. Competent Authority, using the standardized Equi-percentile method, equates scores across sessions.
- The test comprises multiple choice objective type questions. Candidates need to attempt 200 questions in 120 minutes.
The number of questions per sections is:
- LR- 75 Questions
- AR- 25 Questions
- QA- 50 Questions
- VARC- 25 questions
- First of all, before preparing for any exam do full research on it. Then make a strategy to start your preparation. Make a study plan and divide the syllabus accordingly.
- Learn shortcuts and tricks for faster calculation. Tables, squares, and cubes need to be on your tips for successful mental calculation. These are major areas of Arithmetic topic in quants. You should try to develop approximations, decimal fractions, and percentages for better performance.
- Improve your vocabulary by referring to newspapers and reading books; also by adhering to a dictionary regularly. You need to learn new words, adopt the right usage, and ensure that you have an eye for mistakes. Download vocabulary building apps on your phones and you can also watch movies with English subtitles.
- Clear your basics first of all the topics in each section. Then identify your strengths and weaknesses because it gets imperative to turn your weaknesses into strengths and refine your strengths further in the race to succeed.
- Avoid delay in studying the syllabus. One must check in advance whether all the topics are understood. Follow your strategy to complete the syllabus on time and also save time for mocks.
- Only practice makes a man perfect. The more you practice more easily you will be able to solve the problems. Each attempt will help one understand something that you have forgotten earlier.
- Once you’ve identified your strengths and weaknesses, it is really important to set small improvement targets and see if you are meeting those targets. You climb a ladder, one step a time, not all at once. It is also to analyze your progress from time to time. One should also be aware of the CET exam pattern of the previous year
- You should ensure that you eat healthy during the exam season and sleep well to be fresh enough to retain as well as apply.
Access our CET 2021 Course HERE
Also Read: CET Exam Syllabus & Difficulty Level